Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
|4%||the percentage of garden or patio accessory-buying households who bought one or more garden or patio fountain.|
|Of those households...|
|1/3||spent more than $120 on a fountain purchase, making it the top big-ticket garden and patio accessory purchased.|
|84%||buying a fountain bought only one.|
|60%||planned for their purchase of a garden or patio fountain.|
|78%||bought the fountain for their own use.|
|30%||bought their fountain at Wal-Mart, the nation's top big-box retailer.|
|27%||picked out their fountain at Home Depot.|
|8%||made their fountain purchase at a gift or accessory store.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...