DuraCord Textiles offers fashionable flare to outdoor fabrics for 2006
Debuts new collection
-- Casual Living, 10/3/2005 7:09:00 AM
DuraCord Textiles, crafters of the latest in outdoor fabric design and technology, recently debuted its fabric design introductions for 2006.
Next spring, the outdoors will be filled with fashion and color opportunities due to additions from industry innovators like DuraCord Textiles. The new collections are already finding placements in major outdoor furniture manufacturers. “We are excited about our collections for 2006,” said Francis Vergara, business development manager for DuraCord Textiles. “We had a great offering in our first year, but for 2006, we have taken it to the next level.” In just its second season, DuraCord Textiles will introduce 52 new selections for 2006, which bring its total performance fabric inventory to 68 selections. DuraCord Textiles are crafted for extreme outdoor durability including colorfast, stain resistant, near zero moisture regain and mildew resistance while maintaining a soft cotton-like hand. Its performance fabrics clean fast with bleach and water solution. The Greenville, N.C.-based company’s collection trends are created by designers with years of experience in indoor and outdoor fabric weaves, structures, visual presentation and colorations.
* Bold stripe designs that give large color saturation and incorporate other elements within the stripes such as dots and dashes
* Artistic transitional florals – non-traditional
* Colorations – cool blues and citrons that continue to provide pop coupled with warm garnets and burnt oranges
* Multi-color mini weaves continue to draw attention due to simplicity while packed with color
* Tone on tone offerings with classy “blind embossed” weaves offer a refreshing change to solids.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...