Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 2/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Bright Ideas There were plenty of hot displays last month at Atlanta's International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, utilizing a variety of accessories in splashy colors. Here are a few that can easily translate to stores and showrooms alike.
At Enesco Home and Garden, a votive chandelier hangs down over a table of neutral-colored plates, birdhouses and more, while the eye also travels to the table behind, featuring a bright ensemble of serveware.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 15, 2005
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...