Groovystuff celebrates 10th anniversary
-- Casual Living, 10/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
With 10 successful years in home furnishings under its belt and a newly expanded showroom, sustainable style expert and home furnishings manufacturer Groovystuff has reason to celebrate.
As part of the Dallas-based company's year-long celebration, High Point Market customers can expect to find unique product introductions, enticing marketing promotions and live entertainment in its showroom at The Suites at Market Square (G-1148) Oct. 20-26.
“It seems like just yesterday when we debuted at the October 2000 market with a modest 200-sq.-ft. showroom on the top floor of the Suites,” said Chris Bruning, founder, designer and chief marketing officer. “We've grown to 2,700 square feet in just eight short years, and it's all thanks to our extraordinary customers. We're showing our appreciation by creating a dynamic showroom filled with amazing products and unique entertainment.”
The company's product introductions for High Point Market include the launch of the Chris Bruning Signature Collection and the debut of other inspired pieces crafted from reclaimed teak and antique farm implements.
Groovystuff is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council and the American Home Furnishings Alliance.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...