ITMA announces schedule for 33rd Showtime fabric market
This will be the first June Showtime
-- Casual Living, 5/19/2006 7:42:00 AM
International Textile Market Association will host its 33rd semiannual Showtime fabric market June 4 - 7. More than 2,500 participants are expected to attend the free event.
At the show, 216 of the ITMA's 244 members will exhibit. Companies from at least 17 countries worldwide will attend. The show will include nine new exhibitors from the United States, Australia, India and Turkey.
This will be the first June Showtime. After a year-long survey process in 2004, the ITMA decided to move the show to the first weeks of December and June from the traditional months of January and July. "Pre-registration for the June show has been strong," said ITMA Director Catherine Morsell. "From what I am hearing, most everyone feels that June will work better than July did. It's a year of transition for exhibitors and buyers. It will take getting this year under their belts to really adjust to the change." This summer's Showtime events will include Breakfast at Showtime, a free breakfast with panel discussion, "How are small to medium sized furniture makers surviving in the upholstery market," The Home Color and Trends Forecast presented by Cotton Incorporated; and the popular Runway Fashion Show sponsored by Furniture/Today, sister publication to Casual Living magazine, the ITMA and the ITMA Educational Foundation Sponsors. ITMA is a non-profit trade association of mills, converters, tanneries and trimming manufacturers, whose main objective is to stimulate growth and development in the home furnishings industry. For more information, call 336-885-6842 or visit www.itma-showtime.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...