Capel expands indoor-outdoor rug collection
Staff -- Casual Living, 5/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Capel Rugs has expanded its indoor-outdoor rug collection with the addition of the Agua line, which debuted last month at the International Home Furnishings Market in High Point, N.C.
Agua rugs are constructed of 100% polypropylene in a reversible braid. Available in 3×5, 4×6, 5×8, 7×9, 8×11 and a 2×8 runner, the rugs also come in a variety of colors, from sandstone and seafoam to toile blue and midnight.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...