Skyline Design expands to serve Canada
Casual Living Industry News
-- Casual Living, 7/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
|Skyline Coffee Bean Bed|
Skyline Design U.S.A, a luxury outdoor furniture company, has become Skyline Design North America through an agreement acquiring exclusive distribution rights to the Canadian market. The agreement is consistent with the company's strategy of building a worldwide brand to generate sustainable revenues through multiple distribution channels.
Skyline Design manufactures with weaving materials such as Viro, Raucord, and Ecoplast to produce lightweight high-tensile strength furniture that will withstand extreme weather conditions. These synthetic fibers are chemical and UV resistant, all-weatherproof, high-tensile strength furniture that is safe for the environment and 100% recyclable. Skyline offers a variety of outdoor collections in fine dining, seating, chaise lounges, bars and gazebos.
“There is an aggressive demand for contemporary outdoor furniture in Canada,” said Judith Calzadilla, vice president of Skyline Design. “We are delighted at the opportunity to service Canada and continue to grow Skyline Design North America. Skyline will offer Canadian retailers and designers direct container programs along with programs shipping from our distribution center out of Miami, Florida.”
Skyline Design will be exhibiting at the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Premarket this month in Chicago's Merchandise Mart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...