Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Neutral earth tones remain popular for outdoor furnishings. Patterns include stripes, tropical, paisley and geometric in this category.
Carolina Specialty Fabrics, division of Carolina Mills; Casual Transitions Woodland Mosaic, Moss
SOLUTION-DYED POLYESTER AND ACRYLIC. A jacquard leaf pattern incorporates green, brown, yellow and even a trace of blue.
Cone Jacquards; Rainbow Bridge, Sandstone
ACRYLIC AND POLYESTER BLEND. A small-scale multi-colored diamond pattern in pale neutrals.
Silver State; Terry Stripe
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. A unique terry construction brings alternative texture to this striped fabric.
OutdoorFabrics.com; Sundurance Palm Chocolate
100% SOLUTION-DYED ACRYLIC. A reversible acrylic, Sundurance Palm Chocolate is double-woven with a palm motif against a chocolate brown background.
Chris Stone; Manolo, Stardust
100% SPUN POLYESTER. A modern paisley design adds flowers to the mix.
Weave Corp.; Island Trek by WeatherWize
100% ENHANCED POLYESTER. A soft diamond pattern is repeated in shades of browns, blues, greens and off-white.
Maco; Dorset Java
PRINTED SPUN POLYESTER. Both ethnic and block print in feel, this pattern displays tossed leaves in rich earth hues.
Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills; Shell Beach
100% BELLA DURA FABRIC. Shell Beach is a whimsical yet elegant allover seashell pattern, perfect for a casual seaside environment.
Phifer Wire Products; Phifertex Marquesa, Cajas, Bamboo
MARQUESA AND PVC BLEND. Bronze and black combine to emulate natural elements while emphasizing texture.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...