Morgans continuing family business
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Don and Angela Morgan purchased the Provincial House Fireplace and Patio retail store in Centerville, Ohio, and are operating it as Morgan's Patio & Spas.
Morgan formerly was president of Provincial House, which Angela Morgan's father founded in 1967. Her mother, Faye Ledwick, continues to oversee the other two Provincial House stores in Dayton and Columbus.
"The month of May was down a tad, but the month of June has really been aggressive for us," CEO Don Morgan said in mid-June. "We're very pleased with how this month is coming on. Other than the hectic process of taking over the business, the other months were holding their own."
The Morgans agree superior customer service and a well-trained, knowledgeable staff were the key foundations the late Marshall V. Ledwick based Provincial House's success on and now continue with those values into the next generation.
Morgan's offers a blend of investment quality wicker and rattan furniture, an array of pool and patio furniture plus complete fireplace units, gas log sets, patio heaters, premium gas barbecue grills, fountains and spas.
The 10,000-sq.-ft. store features high ceilings, brick columns, a limestone fireplace and vignettes of high-end casual furniture from vendors that include Homecrest, Kingsley Bate, Meadowcraft, Telescope, Suncoast and gas grills from Weber and Ducane. The 2-acre site in a high traffic area known as "restaurant row" will allow for more outdoor displays.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...