Kalamazoo unveils Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
First countertop outdoor oven with dual burner design delivers a better pizza-making experience
-- Casual Living, 4/9/2010 7:01:00 AM
Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet has introduced its Artisan Fire Pizza Oven, the first countertop outdoor pizza oven with two independently controlled burners, offering unparalleled cooking power and control.
“Innovation is one of the hallmarks of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet,” said Pantelis A. “Pete” Georgiadis, president of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet. “We built the Artisan Fire Pizza Oven to deliver a better, more unique cooking and entertaining experience. There is a certain romance built into this oven. Your family and friends will be all over you to watch the flames at the back and the cheese bubble as you are baking your pizza.”
Kalamazoo has taken all of the best features and cooking characteristics found in traditional brick-lined, large, wood-fired pizza ovens and wrapped them in an elegant gas-fired stainless steel package. The product debuted last month at the Architectural Digest Home Design Show in New York City.
With a top temperature in excess of 800 degrees, its two custom-made and independently controlled burners give outdoor cooks the ability to customize the oven’s heat and bake any style of pizza, calzones and artisanal breads.
One burner warms the bottom baking stone and cook the crust, while the second heats the oven’s interior and browns pizza toppings.
The oven comes up to baking temperature in as little as 20 minutes, making pizza night a more spontaneous occasion. Neapolitan-style pizzas cook in as little as two minutes.
The oven’s newly designed open front gives cooks the ability to view the flames dancing at the back of the oven and watch the pizza as it bakes so it can be removed from the oven at just the right moment.
The Artisan Fire Pizza Oven’s compact size leaves a small footprint on a countertop, making it an ideal element for a new outdoor kitchen while its ability to connect to standard 20-pound LP gas bottles or natural gas lines makes it easy to add to pre-existing outdoor kitchens, patios or balconies.
“Homemade pizza is the strongest trend we have seen in quite a while and pizza ovens are part of it,” Georgiadis said. “Designers are including pizza ovens as a must-have item for outdoor kitchens and patios. It is great for time spent cooking with the family without heating up the kitchen. It also can be the focal point of outdoor pizza parties.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...