Gensun moves U.S. headquarters
Moves to larger building
-- Casual Living, 8/3/2005 2:07:00 PM
Gensun Casual Living has purchased a larger headquarters building in Ontario, Calif.
“This new facility will help us meet the growing demand for our products and deliver to our customers on a timely basis,” Executive Vice President Jan Trinkley said. “Over the past two years, as we’ve brought the Gensun brand to market, we have strived to offer a selection of high quality products with excellent value.
Now we will be able to satisfy all customers, both small and large, on a continual basis throughout the year.” At the casual industry’s premarket in Chicago, Gensun introduced more than 60 products including the intricately designed cast and extruded aluminum Grand Terrace collection and a variety of colorful fabrics in its new Made in the USA cushion program.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...