Product Spotlight: Bird Accessories (Winter 2008 Issue)
Bird decor takes flight
Courtney M. Paschal -- Casual Living, 12/17/2008 9:50:00 AM
Haddonstone’s Hazelwood cast stone birdbath presents a Victorian design marked with a shell design on the pedestal ($1,080).
Borghese Garden Birds from Two’s Company perch atop a decorative tray/bird feeder, exuding a sweet disposition in a weathered green moss finish ($34).
Designed exclusively for Achla Designs by New England ceramic artist Ruchika Madan, the Peonies Ruby birdbath is handmade of clay and hand-painted in a beautiful palette of pink shades ($70).
A crackle finish and metal handle highlights uniquely designed wooden birdhouses from Evergreen Enterprises ($11 to $28).
New this season, weathered birdhouses from IMAX feature both round and finch designs, both crafted of terra cotta ($11, finch; $15, round).
Ornate detailing and Italian design combine to create the Butterfly bath from Elegant Earth. Hand-finished in the company’s signature moss finish, the birdbath is crafted of cast concrete ($110).
From the Garden Relics Collection by Napa Home & Garden, a large, weathered birdbath is the perfect rest stop for feathery garden visitors ($80).
Ancient Graffiti’s Greenleaf iron birdbath and feeder serve as a natural addition to the outdoors. Both will weather over time, providing a unique finish ($36, each).
The Reflecting Pool by Sterling Industries features a distressed whitewash finish and two perching birds ready to take their bath ($32).
Charming wooden birdhouses from Melrose International are highlighted by worn finishes in an assortment of colors and designs ($9.50).
From Whitehall Products, the Dragonfly hanging birdbath is attached with a 24-inch chain, perfect for mounting the accent from a tree or stake. The bath is available in a verdigris, rust or moss green color ($42).
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 5, 2009
- May 28, 2009
- May 28, 2009
- May 8, 2009
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...