Highlighting seasonal product introductions
By Courtney M. Paschal -- Casual Living, 11/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
Debuting last month at the High Point Market, the Charley Chair is crafted of wood with an asymmetrical back, gently undulating skirt and wide arms. The chair, available in combinations of muted greens, blues, pinks, yellows and browns or a bright rich red, also is available in stripes and polka dots. The chair was designed by Karen McKinnon.
||The new Kettal Maia daybed, designed by Patricia Urquiola, rotates 360 degrees and features a braided covering and optional canopy over an aluminum frame.|
The Sparkler rug byThe HammockSource is crafted of DuraCord fabric with a hip pattern mimicking fireworks.
Coco Tiles by Kirei are decorative tiles made from reclaimed coconut shells. Available in light, dark and mixed textures, the tiles can create a variety of surfaces for residential, hospitality and commercial applications.
Zak Designs released new spring and summer tableware designs during September's Casual Market. Eden Floral combines neutral shades of nature with a subtle ethnic feel. The line includes a melamine plate, bowl, serving bowl, salad plate and 14- and 19-oz. tumblers. The salad plate is a solid chestnut that accentuates the Eden Floral pattern.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...