Under spacious skies
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 5/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Bigger is better when it comes to the latest introductions in the hammock and umbrella categories. Hanging chairs and swinging hammocks are getting roomier while umbrella shades and canopies enlarge for the ultimate in sun and heat protection. Check out new designs in the two categories.
With a champagne frame, the Majestic 9-ft. Shade Dial rotates 360 degrees with an automatic tilt mechanism and optional wind vent cover for ultimate protection from Mother Nature.
New for 2006, the AKZ Cantilever Umbrella from Treasure Garden has extra large European styling featuring a patented tilt and lock mechanism and foot pedal to position the canopy.
The Banana Hammock from Byer of Maine with a thinly striped design in primary colors will have consumers swinging in style.
Inspired by the whimsical world of Cirque du Soleil, Glen Raven's Cirque pattern features mod micro-circles spiraled into larger swirls, exclusively for TUUCI.
The Door County Collection from Algoma Net Company features ageless classic styling combined with modern fabric prints and colors.
Bright ideas abound with Agio's Lighted Umbrella, which features a prelit awning and easy crank system rooted with a reinforced base for easy positioning.
From FIM, the cantilevered umbrella is made from genuine teakwood for an upscale style and complete coverage outdoors.
With a sleek design, the Hatteras Hammocks Wishbone Hammock Stand, Hammock and Pillow Combo from The HammockSource features cypress construction with a three-point hanging system perfect for smaller spaces.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...