Smith & Hawken launches redesign of retail stores
Reflects store growth
-- Casual Living, 10/10/2005 8:23:00 AM
Smith & Hawken, Novato, Calif., has contracted McCall Design Group and Line Brand Architecture of San Francisco to create a new store design. The project, begun earlier this year, will see the creation of two prototype stores opening in Spring 2006 and additional stores rolled-out coast-to-coast beginning Fall 2006.
“We’re experiencing a time of unprecedented growth at Smith & Hawken,” said Barry Sanders, president. “The creation of a prototype store reflects that growth and enables us to expand our vision of outdoor living at its best.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...