Sunline Patio owner dies
-- Casual Living, 12/30/2009 7:13:00 AM
Sunline Patio and Fireplace owner Michael D. "Mike" DiGiulio, 61, of Wilmington, Mass., died Sunday, Dec. 6, 2009.
He is remembered as the devoted husband of Cynthia F. Palaro, who worked with him to operate the retail store in Danvers. DiGiulio was former automobile manager for Nissan of Lynnfield and Newton. He also was a U.S. Army Vietnam veteran.
Funeral was held on Thursday, Dec. 10, 2009. For online obituary and memorial guest bookpleasevisit www.ccbfuneral.com
Memorial contributions may be made in his memory to the Wide Horizons for Children, 38 Edge Hill Rd., Waltham, MA 02451-1716.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...