Sterling Leisure partners with Bullfrog Spas
Expands hot tub dealer base
-- Casual Living, 10/9/2009 1:06:00 PM
Sterling Leisure Products has entered agreements with Bullfrog Spas, resulting in the Canadian family-run company’s largest dealer expansion since Sterling Leisure opened in 2006.
Through Sterling Leisure’s company development, it has been able to serve more than 200 dealers in North America with several more in Europe.
The addition of Bullfrog to Sterling’s dealer list means more U.S. dealers will be carrying Sterling’s innovative fully automatic hot tub cover/gazebo Covana II. Bullfrog Spas has launched the Covana II as the Cabana Escape.
Sterling is in the process of a large international expansion with plans to continue its growth in North America.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...