Hot Vegas Products
Lindsay Strader -- Casual Living, 5/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Las Vegas is the hot ticket for product launches this month as the National Hardware Show and Hospitality Design Expo open the doors to a wide variety of innovative designs. Here is just a taste of what the must-see shows have to offer.
|Finished in Rustic Red, the outdoor bar from Uwharrie Chair is displayed with two barstools in Olive Gray.|
Debuting from Tuxton China is AlumaTux, an upscale line of dinnerware. AlumaTux is named from the aluminum oxide component within the clay formula developed exclusively for the line. It is available in two styles: Milano, displaying a simple, wide rim design; and San Marino, highlighting a wide rim and stylish embossed lines in a variety of shapes and sizes.
Terra Furniture offers a fresh contemporary look in stainless steel and woven resin with its Milano lounge and chaise, designed by Christopher Panichella for functional elegance in both residential and commercial settings. Made of 304 marine-grade stainless steel and Bronze resin weave, the line is at home outdoors in the most inclement weather conditions.
|Veneman Collections’ woven Rondelei seating provides a stylish focal point and comfortable centerpiece.|
|The teak Apex Extending Table from Barlow Tyrie has double butterfly leaves, allowing it to expand to accommodate 16 place settings.|
|Collegiate licensed grill mats from Mr. Bar-B-Q show school pride while preventing food, grease and spills from soaking into decks and patios.|
|Inspired by today’s different and unexpected shapes in fluorescent lighting, the Izona sconce from Aluche Lighting incorporates a thick, rectangle-shaped vertical crystal shade that curves inward on each side. The sconce features a curvilinear metal base mounted on a polished black nickel backplate.|
|Classic Accessories introduces the environmentally friendly Eco Collection of patio covers. The collection features 100% recycled fabric that is PVC-free with all-season protection. The fabric packaging doubles as a convenient tote bag.|
|The Aussie Grill/Smoker Model 5030 adds convenience with a 1500-watt heating element from Meco Corporation. UL-listed and CUL-listed, the model showcases a removable thermostat control with low, medium and high settings.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...