MHP and ProFire Promotes McAleer
New responsibilities include helping expand national accounts
-- Casual Living, 6/27/2008 7:40:00 AM
Thomas McAleer was promoted as national accounts manager of Modern Home Products, manufacturer of gas grills, grill accessories, grill replacement parts, gas Luau torches and outdoor lighting.
With more than 20 years experience in sales and marketing in the propane and grill industry working with both national account and specialty channels, McAleer now will assist with the expansion of all MHP Brands and ProFire Grills national accounts. McAleer also is continuing in his role as MHP sales representative for Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...