MHP acquires ProFire Gas Grills
Staff -- Casual Living, 1/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Modern Home Products Corp. has purchased ProFire gas grills. Under terms of the agreement, MHP will obtain the rights to all current patents, designs, copyrights, product inventories, the ProFire name and its customer list.
ProFire makes and distributes high quality outdoor portable, built-in and indoor stainless steel gas grills and outdoor kitchen accessories.
ProFire's operations will be moved from Florida to Butler, Wis., and will be a wholly owned subsidiary of MHP. Thomas Nitz, MHP's vice president of sales and marketing, will be heading up the new operation.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...