Cabana Joe’s finds partner in pillows
-- Casual Living, 9/12/2008 7:11:00 AM
Cabana Joe's Inc. is proud to announce a new partnership with Victor Mill, Inc. in the categories of outdoor pillows and throws. Greenville, SC-based Victor Mill designs of luxury bedding and window treatments. It joins Acacia Home and Garden and Surya Rugs in producing casual home furnishings reflecting the designs, styles and inspirations that Cabana Joe gathered on his trip to Africa.
"Through the use of great looking outdoor textiles, having an accessory line of outdoor pillows and throws is helping the outdoor settings really look and feel comfortable like indoors, its a natural fit," said Cabana Joe.
You can see the new line in the Acacia Home and Garden’s space 8-4077 at the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in Chicago, Sept. 15-18.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...