TUUCI debuts Cirque fabric on pagoda, umbrella
Staff -- Casual Living, 1/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
TUUCI has introduced the Cirque fabric pattern, inspired by the whimsical world of the Cirque du Soleil.
The Cirque design, manufactured by Glen Raven, is calibrated to fit TUUCI's shade canopy patterns so that micro-circles spiral into larger swirls when the pieces are sewn together. Cirque is available in two colorways: Cirque Noir (ebony and heather beige combination) and the more understated Cirque Ton Sur Ton (heather beige tone-on-tone).
"In Cirque we have a well-finished and refined end product that is completely different from anything else currently on the market," said Dougan Clarke, CEO of TUUCI. "TUUCI's freehand style balanced by proportion stability and boldness results in a unique design that stands out amidst the abundance of jacquard, stripe and floral prints available."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...