Homecrest offers innovative consumer marketing efforts
Staff -- Casual Living, 3/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Homecrest Industries started the nationwide rollout of its consumer marketing initiatives for the 2005 season. Designed to build awareness and increase consumer demand for retail partners, initiatives include the Homecrest Index, cooperative advertising, direct mail, in-store merchandising tools and an extended consumer service program called Concierge.
Appearing in more than 700 retail accounts, the Homecrest Index offers consumers an easy and quick solution to selecting custom frame finishes and fabrics for Homecrest furniture.
"Homecrest has developed the best tools in the industry, and I love the focus on the consumer," said Marvin Burstein of Seasonal Concepts, based in Minneapolis.
Homecrest collections are presented through a portable tabletop system and a three-ring binder, accompanied by 10 frame finishes and coordinating fabric swatches. The Homecrest program differentiates itself by its quality mix of in-store merchandising, direct mail and advertising support.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...