The dining table and chairs have been bought and placed outside on the deck, lawn or patio, so now what?
Courtney M. Paschal -- Casual Living, 6/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
The dining table and chairs have been bought and placed outside on the deck, lawn or patio, so now what? Retailers can generate add-on sales with the extra ingredients homeowners need when dining outdoors. From dinnerware and serveware to linens and must-have centerpieces, outdoor entertaining isn’t complete without a well-dressed table.
The Island Collection by Tervis Tumbler includes a grouping of brightly colored tumblers perfect for any setting, whether a casual barbecue, family dinner or relaxing poolside.
From Vance Kitira, dragonfly napkin rings are a perfect complement to outdoor dining decor. The rings, made of woven reed, are paired with handmade dragonflies using wire, silk, leather, hemp, thread and wood beading for a delightful airy design.
From Zak Designs’ licensed Walt Disney Signature Collection, the Kingswell Decorated line of dinnerware and serveware features a charcoal tree sketch that eventually found its way into the movie 'Sleeping Beauty.’ The square shape and strong lines of the pieces add a masculine and contemporary feel to the collection.
A must-have for any dining occasion, the centerpiece provides a focal point for the table. ARTEflorum’s metal votive holder does just that, plus adds some intimate lighting, with its simple and classic scroll design complemented with three colorful glass votives.
Linens that can withstand the effects of sun and other outdoor elements are a must-have. From Gilded Nest, tablecloths, runners and placemats complement seat covers, pillows and chair shrugs all constructed of 100% solution-dyed acrylic.
We would love your feedback!
- May 7, 2013
- Feb 21, 2013
- Jan 22, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...