Acacia forges agreement, debuts Nuevo collection
Acacia Home & Garden has exclusive deal with Aristocraft International
-- Casual Living, 6/30/2008 11:13:00 AM
Acacia Home & Garden has entered an exclusive agreement with Aristocraft International Corporation in the Philippines for use of Poly-vexin polyurethane and Durapex polyvinylchloride materials in Acacia outdoor furnishings.
Aristocraft International’s two state-of-the-art materials are 100% recyclable, non-toxic and durable enough to withstand the outdoor elements. Poly-vexin replicates indigenous tropical seagrass plants and has a patent pending. Durapex materials are light weight and have color, UV and mildew inhibitors for colorfastness and superior outdoor performance.
“We believe this alliance gives Acacia Home & Garden a strategic advantage in our core competency of outdoor product design,” said Alex Te, president of Acacia Home & Garden.
Acacia used Poly-vexin in its new Nuevo collection, which reflects the rough-hewn landscape of San Jacinto river valley. The collection’s uncluttered style lends a calm feeling to an outdoor room.
Nuevo includes deep seating and dining. Inspired by a classic Jean Michael Frank 1930 modern silhouette, the deep seating features a boxed-back pillow over a boxed-seat cushion and moves easily between style statements.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...