EZ-Dri Outdoor Cushioning foam meets fire-prevention standards
Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Moonachie, N.J.-based Crest Foam Industries has introduced a version of EZ-Dri reticulated polyurethane foam outdoor cushioning material that meets California Bulletin 117 standards for fire retardancy.
The state's standards are the nation's most stringent for use of outdoor foam materials indoors, including in screened-in areas. CAL 117 approval permits use of these foam materials indoors.
EZ-Dri polyether-polyurethane reticulated foam outdoor cushioning materials are constructed with large, open pores for maximum water drainage and air circulation, permitting use quickly after being saturated. New fire retardant additives in the foam open up a variety of new applications. For additional information, contact Crest Foam Industries Incorporated at 201-807-0809, or visit www.crestfoam.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...