Highlighting seasonal product introductions
By Cinde W. Ingram -- Casual Living, 5/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
|Part of Deeco Consumer Products’ Art-DECK-Oh! Interlocking Furniture line, the Geo-Vase is woven with polyethylene-based resin to resist fading and resiliency damage from UV exposure while withstanding temperature extremes. Dual-sided cushions and a tailored rain cover also extend its longevity.|
|New to Global Product Resources’ Deco Breeze line of decorative fans, the Ebony Outdoor Deco Fan adds style and function to outdoor living decor. Standing 38-inches tall, the fan features an adjustable height extension to 50 inches.|
FireCrystals’ tempered glass gemstones come in a variety of colors and act as a replacement for gas logs or wood in natural gas fireplaces and fire pits. When heated, FireCrystals, create a fire without releasing the soot, ash or carbon toxins of wood into the environment.
Constructed from large gauge all-weather wicker and powder-coated aluminum along with a tempered clear glass table top, the Cape Denmark outdoor dining set from Schou USA provides a setting for entertaining and comfort for years to come.
|Eurotrend Furniture’s polypropylene Xuxu chair has an ergonomically rounded back to offer extreme comfort while sitting in the sun. A trendy Pantene color for 2009, yellow conveys radiant happiness and symbolizes wisdom.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...