CRB Industries debuts outdoor collection
Line includes cords, fringes and tassels
-- Casual Living, 1/27/2006 6:57:00 AM
CRB Industries will kick off spring with a new outdoor trimming collection. Developed for both residential and commercial uses, the collection, which includes cords, fringes and tassels, has been engineered to deal with any environment.
"We've had a lot of experience with pet products, so we know what it takes to survive in a harsh climate," said Eliot Abrahams, CRB managing director.
Each product is rated for more than 1,000 hours of UV protection.
"Our trimmings were already well suited for commercial use," Abrahams said. "Inherent properties include stain resistance, colorfast, easy to clean and quick drying. A little bit more work with the engineers and our products are now suitable for a new market."
CRB Industries is a market leader in trimmings for the home textile industry.Manufactured in Canada, the company may be contacted at CRBIndustries@bellnet.ca.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...