Jordan Mfg. moves facility, names new specialty accounts salesman
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 6/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Jordan Manufacturing recently opened its new warehouse and distribution center in Monticello, Ind., after a fire destroyed its previous location about one year ago.
"We maintained business and started building right away," said Roger Garringer, marketing and R&D coordinator for Jordan. "It pushed us into the next level of competitiveness. We turned bad into good in that situation."
The new facility features state-of-the-art equipment for manufacturing garden accessories, custom and decorative cushions, umbrellas, gazebos, wicker and wrought iron furniture, park benches, wooden swings, gliders and more.
In related news, the company named Lonnie Broe as specialty accounts salesman, responsible for Internet sales, specialty accounts and patio stores.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...