Design Kollection offers outdoor shower
Staff -- Casual Living, 4/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Available this spring through select showrooms and garden boutiques, Design Kollection presents the Viteo Shower.
The new product, designed by Danny Venlet, features clear and functional forms and is ideal for the garden, the pool area and also the patio. The shower jets are set off by your body weight and gush up around the edge of the foot panel before falling gently down like rain to create a sensual shower experience.
The white foot panel is made of UV resistant, non-slip plastic, with the substructure enclosed in a stainless steel ring. Water is supplied via a standard garden hose with a 'Gardena' connection. The height of the water column varies between two and four meters depending on the water pressure. Viteo Shower is 30.7 by 4.3 and ships in one box weighing 35 lbs.
For more information on Temple or Design Kollection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-779-8400.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...