SCFMA sets 2008 and 2009 Casual Market dates
Show will return to Monday-Thursday schedule
-- Casual Living, 7/23/2007 6:54:00 AM
The Summer and Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association board of directors has announced dates for the 2008 and 2009 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Markets, both of which will be held at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago.
The 2008 event will be Sept. 15-18. The 2009 event will be Sept. 21-24. Both are a Monday through Thursday schedule.
Dates for future premarkets will be announced following the 2007 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market, which is slated Sept. 17-21, in Chicago.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 1, 2007
- May 21, 2007
- Aug 1, 2008
- Jul 3, 2008
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...