Cal Spas' parent to make Coleman Spas
Partnership creates Home Resort powerhouse
-- Casual Living, 10/9/2009 1:56:00 PM
LMS, Inc., the corporation that manages Cal Spas, OC Hot Tubs, Cal Flame, Cal Heat, Cal Designs and Cal Patio, will begin manufacturing and distributing spas under the Coleman Spas brand, marking the beginning of a new chapter in Coleman history.
Jason McClintock, Coleman senior director of product management with Casey Loyd, LMS president
Plans are already underway to launch an all new 2010 lineup and an interactive Web site for Coleman Spas. The addition of the Coleman Spa line to LMS’ already strong collection of home resort product brands secures LMS’ position as the manufacturing leader in spas and hot tubs.
“Coleman is the No. 1 brand in outdoor recreation with more than an 85% brand awareness among all consumers,” said Casey Loyd, LMS President. “Coleman is a brand that consumers know and trust. We are proud to carry on that legacy with an all new Coleman Spas lineup that is quality built and backed by our national service network.”
Coleman President and CEO Sam A. Solomon said, “Coleman and LMS are a natural fit. We each make it easy and fun for people to enjoy each other in the great outdoors. LMS is a natural choice for Coleman Spas. They are the No. 1 brand in home resort products and our preferred partner.”
The new Coleman Spa line will be manufactured in Pomona, Calif. at LMS’ state-of-the-art 1 million-sq.-ft. manufacturing headquarters. Coleman hot tubs will be produced to order and will ship within five days of order receipt — the fastest manufacturing turnaround in the industry. Coleman Spas will be backed by a national service network and the new lineup will feature a variety of models to fit any home, including 8’ and 7’ spas in bench and lounger configurations plus specialty spas. The 2010 line of Coleman Spas will officially become available in November.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...