Outback Chair moves headquarters
Staff -- Casual Living, 5/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Outback Chair Company, manufacturer of hanging chairs and hammocks, relocated its Virginia head office to San Diego last month. Outback Chair, whose nationwide operation has been run from an East Coast location for more than a decade, will be headquartered on the West Coast while retaining a satellite East Coast office for local accounts, shipping and distribution.
"We've been working toward establishing a West Coast location for a number of years in order to better serve our ever-expanding national territory," said company president Jack Bass. "With this move we anticipate greatly improved lead times as well as reduced shipping costs for our customers west of the Mississippi."
Outback Chair West can now be contacted at 7424 Trade St., San Diego, CA 92121 and by telephone at 800-444-7998.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...