ICFA creates Retail Council
Names Greg Martin as chairman
-- Casual Living, 8/21/2009 4:13:00 PM
The International Casual Furnishings Association has established a Retail Council to provide a forum for member retailers to discuss issues of common concern and to develop benefits and services for the ICFA retail membership.
The Council also will work to advance the ICFA’s mission of creating the desire for quality outdoor furnishings through industry partnerships.
Retail Council officers will serve one-year terms, while general council members will serve one-to three-year terms.
Greg Martin, owner of Kolo Collection, Atlanta, has been named chairman. Assisting him at the helm of the Retail Council will be Cathy Galbreath Watson of ABSCO Fireplace & Patio in Birmingham, Ala.
Council members serving one-year terms include Martin; Paul DeMerlis, The Sign of the Skier, Toronto, Ontario; Mary Fruehauf, Fruehauf’s Patio & Garden Center, Boulder, Colo., and Becky Stover, Stover Hearth & Patio, Frederick, Md.
Members of the council serving two-year terms include Watson; Keith Guidry, Percy Guidry Hearth & Patio, Lafayette, La.; Joanne Klime, Stauffers of Kissel Hill, Lititz, Pa., and Larry Talbott, Fishel’s, Portland, Ore.
Council members serving three-year terms include Gary Ecoff, Carls Patio, Boca Raton, Fla.; Audrey Opdyke Edelhauser, Opdyke Furniture, Point Pleasant, N.J., and Kristine Schultz-Hutchinson, Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Talbott and Ecoff also will serve as liaisons to the ICFA Board.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...