Windham Castings gets showroom at Merchandise Mart
Changes cushion source
-- Casual Living, 5/22/2006 7:19:00 AM
Windham will be showing in space 1656 at the July 10-13 premarket. Starting in May, Windham Castings’ cushions are being made by Sarabay Custom, a new cushion company owned and operated by Rachel Walsh, former cushion plant manager for Carter Grandle.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 15, 2006
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...