Rosebrocks team with Living RichLy
Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Rosebrock, vice president of marketing, brings more than 25 years of experience in the casual furnishings industry, most recently as president/CEO of Whitecraft, Inc. Before that, Rosebrock was executive vice president of marketing and product development for Brown Jordan International after a long stint with Lloyd/Flanders as vice president of sales and marketing. He also previously worked with Laneventure and the Lineal Group.
His wife Delores Rosebrock, also a veteran of the home furnishings industry, joined Living RichLy as vice president of design and product development. Since 2000, Delores Rosebrock has focused on showroom design and product development often alongside her husband at Whitecraft and Lloyd/Flanders. Before that she was founder and owner of Visual Concepts, a High Point, N.C., photography studio.
Lou Rosebrock said he anticipates Living RichLy will exhibit its teak, wrought iron, synthetic wicker and zinc accessory pieces at the Casual Market in September.
"We want to give people a good value, where they can make a decent margin, and we hope to allow the retailer to brand the product himself," he said. "What I see is pressure on retailers because margins are slipping. With Living RichLy, a specialty retailer could mix products in a container if he is confident of his own brand."
Living RichLy was formed after the 2001 bilateral trade agreement between the United States and Vietnam by Richard Becker, former president of Stabur Fabrics and owner/operator of the Miami Pillow Factory. Becker's partner, Vu Ly, came to the United States from Vietnam in 1986, and for the past two years, has spent much of his time running the Vietnam operations of Living RichLy in Ho Chi Minh City.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...