2008 Apollo Awards feature familiar faces
-- Casual Living, 9/1/2008 12:00:00 AM
Many of this year’s Apollo Award nominees are no strangers to the honor. Two of them won the award last year.
Rancho Mirage, Calif.-based Patios Plus won the multistore category at the 48th annual Apollo Awards gala, which was held at Navy Pier in Chicago during the 2007 Casual Market. Third place in the category went to another 2008 nominee, Fort Myers, Fla.-based Robb & Stucky Patio.
In the single store category, all three top retailers from the 2007 Apollo Awards have repeated as nominees this year. The 2007 winner was Oyster Bay, N.Y.-based Dodds & Eder. Dallas-based Sunnyland Furniture placed second, while third-place honors went to Fruehauf’s Patio & Garden, based in Boulder, Colo.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...