Rory Rehmert joins Pride Family Brands
Rehmert formerly with Meadowcraft
-- Casual Living, 3/3/2008 6:52:00 AM
Effective today, Rory Rehmert will become vice president of sales and marketing for Pride Family Brands’ specialty store and contract divisions, which include Castelle, Prestige, Expressions and Summerwinds brands.
“We couldn’t be more excited or happy to have a professional of Rory’s caliber joining our management team,” said Jamie Lowsky, CEO of Pride Family Brands.
“I’m looking forward to it,” Rehmert said. “I think it’s a great opportunity.”
Rehmert, who began his career as a specialty retailer, was vice president of sales and marketing for Meadowcraft for many years until he left the company last month. He served as president of the Summer and Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association and has been actively involved with its reorganization as the International Casual Furnishings Association.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...