Al-Fresco Fashion Show a not-to-miss event
Set for Sept. 14 on the 7th floor Market Suites
-- Casual Living, 9/7/2006 6:26:00 AM
|Al-Fresco Fashion Show is planned for Sept. 14|
For the first time, attendees of the Casual Show will have the chance to attend an Al-Fresco Fashion Show. To be held on Thursday, Sept. 14, from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. on the 7th floor Market Suites, the event is sponsored by Merchandise Mart Properties Inc., Sunbrella and Casual Living magazine. Complimentary lunch will be served at noon. “This is the first time fabric suppliers have been able to feature their products at an International Casual Show,” said Terry Lail, publisher of Casual Living. “This event, a runway show with local models, will showcase outdoor fabrics from 11 companies.” Fabric suppliers participating include Sunbrella, Bella-Dura by Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills, Crypton, Designed Fabrics by Phifer, DuraCord Textiles, Outdura by Shuford Mills, Maco, Solarium, Sunbrella by Glen Raven, Twitchell, Valtekz and Waverly. All designs were created by Faye McPherson of At the Ritz in Greensboro, N.C.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...