SCFMA names 2005 Apollo Awards finalists
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
The Summer & Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association has named finalists in the annual Apollo Awards program recognizing retail excellence.
Finalists must demonstrate outstanding accomplishments and commitment to customer service in retail sales of summer and casual home furnishings. The 2005 winners will be named Sept. 15 at the Apollo Awards banquet during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market in Chicago. The SCFMA and Merchandise Mart Properties Inc. are co-sponsors of the event.
SCFMA has eliminated the international store category in this year's competition and expanded the number of finalists in the single and multistore categories to eight each. The top international store is included as a finalist in both categories.
Single Store Category
Dodds & Eder, Oyster Bay, N.Y.
Kolo Collection, Atlanta
Leisure Living, Salt Lake City
Paine's Patio, West Falmouth, Mass.
Seasons Four, Lexington, Mass.
Sunnyland Furniture, Dallas
Bronze Frog, Oakville, Ontario
Casual Marketplace, Hockessin, Del.
Georgia Backyard, Suwanee, Ga.
Greenhouse Mall, Austin, Texas
Patio and Hearth Shoppe, Centerville, Ohio
Patios Plus, Rancho Mirage, Calif.
Robb & Stucky, Fort Myers, Fla.
Treasure Island, Mahwah, N.J.
Beachcomber, Vernon, B.C.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...