Dimplex North America introduces Outdoor Living series
Series includes stoves, fireplaces
-- Casual Living, 4/2/2007 8:11:00 AM
Dimplex North America is introducing an Outdoor Living series of outdoor electric fireplaces and stoves.
"Outdoor rooms are an increasingly popular trend right now," said Kristine Rose, vice president, Symphony division. "Adding ambiance to these spaces doesn't need to be difficult: Simply plug in an electric fireplace or stove. Built-in speakers, coolers and towel warmers make these units even more attractive for the deck or patio."
Among the offerings is the Scottsdale outdoor electric fireplace, a large-scale, stone-look cabinet featuring oil-rubbed bronze detailing and a 36-inch firebox. LED lights create the patented flame effect, eliminating the need to change bulbs. The unit has built-in speakers and a CD player with AM/FM radio and an auxiliary input for an MP3 player.
The Rocklin outdoor electric fireplace offers the look of a natural stone hearth with a realistic flame effect in the 26-inch firebox. The unit also has a compartment for a CD or MP3 player.
The Deck Companion outdoor electric stove features a multipurpose hidden compartment. Inside is a towel warmer with removable insulated cooler for the ultimate in poolside luxury.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...