Tropitone adds dressed-up style to new products
Staff -- Casual Living, 5/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Tropitone has dressed up its Basta Sole product offerings with the debut of the Savoy and Bella umbrellas, while also adding a tilt mechanism to one of its most popular market umbrellas, Portofino II, and new sizes for its Patterned Aluminum Tables and Mosaic Tabletops.
According to Michael Echolds, Tropitone CEO, the stylish Savoy umbrella, designed by Victoria Dawson, features a feminine elegance, which is embellished with eye-catching tassels and trim.
"Our goal is to offer consumers an umbrella with a look unlike any other umbrella currently available from large manufacturers — an umbrella that is extraordinary," Echolds said. "With the Savoy's showy, yet fashionable and feminine details, our retailers have a very distinctive shade solution to dress up and differentiate their showrooms."
The Savoy umbrella is currently available in a 9-ft. hexagon shape and nine color combinations.
Also designed by Dawson, the Bella umbrella features a bell shape with graceful, full curves in the canopy that descend into a slightly flared edge. Tropitone's Portofino II umbrella, which was initially designed for the hospitality market, has an all-aluminum crank handle and housing powdered-coated to match the frame, is available in a 9-ft. hexagon shape as well as a 8×10 oval shape.
"By designing a tilt mechanism into the Portofino II, it now has what customers consider one of the most desirable features in an umbrella — the ability to maneuver the umbrella into different positions to create shade even as the direction of the sunlight changes," he said.
In addition, new round sizes in the company's Patterned Aluminum Table line will include the Boulevard Patterned design in 20-, 24-, 30-, 36- and 42-inch sizes with an umbrella hole. Square sizes will now include 30-, 36- and 42-inch with an umbrella hole. The table also is available in a 24×36 rectangular.
New Mosaic Tabletops include round 24-, 30-, 36- and 42-inch tables with umbrella holes, and square 30- and 36-inch tables with an umbrella hole. A 36×24 rectangular mosaic also is available.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...