Southern Patio creates program for smaller retailers
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Southern Patio, manufacturer of the FiberGlast and Southern Butterfly Offset umbrella lines, is launching a new domestic program called Hearth & Patio Reddi Ship at The Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishing Market, July 13–16.
"Our Hearth & Patio Reddi Ship program is going to open our market for the smaller, independent retailers, who don't necessarily need a full container of product," said Joe Fraser, Southern Patio president.
Hearth & Patio Reddi Ship will incorporate items from the FiberGlast, PerfectPlanter and urn categories, along with gazebos, Southern Butterfly Offset umbrellas, Southern Radiance Solar umbrellas, crank and tilt umbrellas, and a new fireplace accessory line.
Jay Winkler, vice president of sales for food and drug accounts, has been instrumental in developing this program.
"At the trade shows, we meet with a lot of smaller accounts who love our items but with only a few stores in their chains, they don't have the volume need or space required to buy full containers," Winkler said. "With these special designs, and low $500 order minimums, we are fulfilling a need for these retailers, and ultimately for the final consumer."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...