Carls Patio will expand to California
Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Carls Patio, Inc. has announced the formation of a new corporation, Carls Patio West, Inc., and the acquisition of Saddleback of San Diego, an 18,000-sq.-ft. retail patio store. This is the first venture out of the state of Florida for the 11-year-old patio retailer.
"This is a very rare opportunity," Carls Patio President Gary Ecoff said. "We saw so many similarities when we compared the Florida market with Southern California that it just seemed like a natural for us. Tony Stevens and his wife Donna have done a tremendous job here and we feel fortunate that we'll be able to keep their great name and continue that tradition."
Carls Patio West will be operated by Lyle Ecoff, a 20-year veteran of the patio industry. Ecoff has worked extensively on both the wholesale and retail side, and started the Robb & Stucky patio division and served as its president.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...