FIM Manufacturing pioneers customization software
Staff -- Casual Living, 3/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
FIM Manufacturing has commissioned a software designer to create Umbrella Wizard, a customizing tool for retailers that enables consumers to select their preferred patio umbrella from more than 6,000 possible combinations of fabric colors, frame colors and bases.
FIM Manufacturing offers this customization tool on its Web site as well as on CD-ROM for any retailer that would like to install it on their in-store PC. For more information, visit www.fim-umbrella.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...