Textile Trends: An Al-Fresco Fashion Show
Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Attendees of the Casual Show were eager to see current trends in fabrics during Casual Living's second Al-Fresco Fashion Show. The latest collections were on the runway from Sunbrella, Outdura, DuraCord Textiles, Altizer & Co. and Twitchell. The event also was held during the Annual Market Party at the East Bank Club.
Sasian by Richard Frinier for Sunbrella fabrics in rice and abaca, shown here with Simone Honey.
Twitchell's Orange Creamsickle fabric is crafted of Textilene bubble yarns.
The Horizons Collection from Outdura.
DuraCord's Chateau features a ribbon design in onyx and oatmeal.
McDowell Beach, Velvet Vellum and MacKenzie Beach by Sunbrella.
Twitchell's Jack and the Beanstalk Collection
From DuraCord, a combination of Allie in onyx and Maritime in onyx and oatmeal.
Also from DuraCord, Jasper Stripe shows off a stripe in cardinal red and black with hues of oatmeal and gold.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...