Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
TUUCI's Bali Lounger, right, was erroneously attributed to Laneventure on pg. 18 of Casual Living's September issue.
In the Apollo Awards section of the September issue, pg. 72, specialty retailer Treasure Island was mistakenly identified as Treasure Garden. Treasure Island has been nominated many times for an Apollo Award, and was a recipient in 1984, 1993 and 2002.
Phifer's Relax fabric was included in the New Products 2006 section of Casual Living's September issue, pg. 122, rather than the Marquesa fabric as listed. We regret the errors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...