Cal Spas launches diverse product lineup during IPSPE
Cal Flame revamps lineup
-- Casual Living, 11/26/2008 8:11:00 AM
Cal Spas unveiled several products across various categories during the recent International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo in Las Vegas.
Joining the 2009 Ultimate Fitness Series was Fitness 854, a full aquatic gym in a compact 8-ft. spa design. Providing all the hydrotherapy benefits of a spa, it also allows space for exercise routines such as rowing, curls, stretches and jogging. Features include a spacious footwell with a ribbed floor to prevent slipping; a surround sound system; filter curtain and vertical waterfalls.
“The Fitness 854 is how Cal Spas gives our customers entertainment, relaxation and fitness all in one convenient location,” said Casey Loyd, president of Cal Spas.
Also introduced was the Santa Barbara hot tub with a Liquid sun deck. The 11-ft. spa is available with 50 or 65 jets and is highlighted by a raised platform that bathers can stretch out on to sunbathe. The design also features two cascade waterfalls.
The company’s barbecue division, Cal Flame, revamped its lineup in two series – the Pavilion and Grand Pavilion – with more than 70 models between them. The Pavilion Series is divided into four sizes – 4-, 6-, 8- and 10-feet – and includes countertop designs with raised and extended countertops, backsplashes and more to accommodate each size. Grand Pavilion includes raised bar top seating, split islands or angled returns with a special recess designed to accommodate a television.
A deep fryer and hibachi grill also was added to Cal Flame’s outdoor cooking equipment.
Lastly, the Villa 200 debuted, featuring an arched lattice top and four customizable posts, in a wide range of sizes, from 12-ft. to 16-ft. squares. The top is available in three colors: white, redwood and graywash.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...