2006 Merchandising Excellence Awards given at Casual Show
Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Six exhibitors who displayed their product during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market last month in Chicago were honored with Merchandising Excellence Awards. The awards give recognition to exhibitors who implement outstanding visual merchandising in their showroom or booth.
Awards were given based on effective use of material, graphics, lighting, originality of design, use of space, use of color and texture and visual impact.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...