OneCoast expands representation of Napa Home & Garden
Company expects substantial growth in 2008
-- Casual Living, 10/15/2007 7:14:00 AM
OneCoast, the largest and only national provider of sales and marketing services to vendors and retailers of home decor, gift and collegiate products, announced it will sell and market the products of Napa Home & Garden in 49 states, effective Oct. 1. OneCoast will sell Napa in the entire nation with the exception of Southern California, Southern Nevada and Arizona.
“Napa is a terrific company that has unique products for outdoor and indoor living and entertaining,” said Ted Teele, CEO of OneCoast. “Their products offer exceptional design at very competitive price points. We are delighted to bring this industry-leading vendor to even more of our retailers.”
“We have been working with several OneCoast regions in recent years, with strong sales results,” said Jerry Cunningham, CEO of Napa Home & Garden. “We further expanded our relationship because of OneCoast’s tremendous support services which include best-in-industry training, integrated marketing, well-trafficked showrooms and Web site, systems support and top sales management.”
Napa Home & Garden is a fast growing garden accessory and decor line; Cunningham said they anticipate “substantial sales growth” in 2007 and 2008.
John Griffith, OneCoast RVP, Midwest, was appointed relationship manager for Napa. Markus Schwartz of OneCoast Midwest accepted the role of national line leader. Both Griffith and Schwartz will work closely with Napa vice president, national sales manager Peter Wakefield Jackson to train the field sales teams and implement Napa’s sales strategy nationwide.
Napa products are shown at its two showrooms in Atlanta, its booth at the New York Gift Show, its greatly expanded showroom in High Point IHFC (Suite H212), in the OneCoast online showroom at www.onecoast.com/napa and at OneCoast show exhibits and showrooms in Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas, Chicago and Seattle. Napa will launch a Las Vegas showroom in July 2008.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...